Monday, September 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Hooray!!! This is the first time this has happened to me. Allison tagged me to give seven random facts about me. So please stay to read my facts, then run over to Allison's blog and find out her random facts. One word...TBDBITL. Wait, is that a word?



Random Fact 1. I was a Girl Scout for 1st through 12th grade. I won the Gold Award, and worked two years at summer camp as a counselor.



Random Fact 2. I have a fledgling pastry and cookie business.



Random Fact 3. I love, love, love chocolate peanut butter ice cream.



Random Fact 4. I am addicted to Spearmint Tic Tacs and they are nearly impossible to find in stores. I'm seriously considering buying them in bulk online.



Random Fact 5. I really enjoy reading cookbooks.



Random Fact 6. I have a mixed marriage...my husband is a Republican and I am a Democrat. Sometimes I get so angry at his views that I want to throw something at him.

Random Fact 7. I worry incessantly about everything.

So, there you go! 7 random facts.

2 comments:

Simi said...

COOKIEs and PASTRY's?
WHEN are you moving to CBUS? ;)

Kim and Dave said...

Hopefully soon! Keep your fingers crossed, please!!