Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thoughts From the Road

I think bumper stickers that proclaim a driver's love for a pet are absolutely ridiculous.

"I love my boxer."

Thanks for the heads up. If it's your pet, you should love them. This coming from an animal-free home.

I want to see a bumper sticker that's a little more genuine.

"I tolerate my Irish Setter."

"If it weren't for a good groomer, my golden retriever would be an outside dog."

"I hate cats, but I love my wife."

I would crack up if I saw that. Wouldn't you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dislike bumper stickers and anything else that is stuck to a car.

Gertrude Groggins - said...

This week mine would say
"If my Boston Terrier doesn't soon recover from his explosive diarrhea, he'll never step another paw into my house."

Andrea said...

LOVE IT! The husband would totally have the cat one.

I think he and the cats only agree to co-exist.